Ashelyn & Jonathan - Snow Day 2018 | CSC Photography - Portraits | Emory & Henry College - Emory, VA
I am a tad bit upset because I got snowed out of a precious family session, but...
1. I get to photograph the family in January now.
2. I got to spend the day with my best friends... taking pictures in the snow!
How great is that?!
We participated in all kinds of snow day fun:
- trying to build snowmen,
- making snowballs (...and throwing those snowballs at walls, people, the ground... and anything else we saw...),
- sinking in the snow (that was over a foot deep),
- shivering because it's too cold...
- the usual stuff...
I will note though, if you don't want other college students to push you into large piles of snow (because that's apparently a popular game on campus), you should always carry your expensive camera with you. Most people are kind enough not to push you if you have a camera.
(*Keep that in mind... it could save you one day*)
We had such a great time though, and I can't wait to see and capture all of the other adventures we have in the future!
I LOVE this picture!
How magical is this?!
Don't worry, he didn't actually hit me with that snowball...
These two are such great friends!
If you look close enough in the picture on the left, you can see the snowball Jonathan is tossing, even though everything is white with snow.
See you soon,
Caitlin S. Cornett